WHAT IS THE SPEC:RACEATOM?
Building on the incredible worldwide success of the Ariel Atom as an ultra-performance track-day car, the only next logical step is to transform it into a successful competition car. With this in mind, a reworked platform has been designed & developed by TMI based off the thoroughbred Ariel Atom 3 production chassis. The result provides each owner with a safe, durable and highly cost effective spec race/track day car.
- All SRA cars are identical in every respect of their manufacture, assembly & equipment specifications.
- 2.4L Honda K24 VTEC powertrain (Civic Si type)
- 6-speed + reverse (Civic Si type) 'H-pattern' full synchro gearbox, with LSD
- Custom fabricated steel exhaust header & pipe with race muffler
- Full MIG-welded tubular steel chassis (Ariel Atom design)
- DOM/ERW mild steel tubing
- Precision CNC bent and/or formed chassis tubes
- Precision laser cut and/or end-mill coped tubing joints
- MIG-welded tubular steel rollbar structure with forward, rearward & cross bracing, to prevailing racing standards per SRA weight class
- Fabricated reinforcing safety structure added under pedal area (inside tub)
- Race Technology ('Dash 2') digital race dash & custom switch panel
- Wilwood pedal set + master cylinders
- Wilwood Dynalite brake package (Frt. & Rr.)
- SRA spec. brake pads
- 4 X adjustable SRA spec. dampers
- 400# Front and 300# rear spring rates
- Custom steering rack
- Removable steering wheel
- Kirkey Intermediate Aluminum Road Race Seat (Driver side only – Passenger seat available at additional cost)
- SFI/FIA-approved 6-pt. HANS-approved race harness (driver)
- Custom 'SRA' 5-spoke race wheels (1 set)
- Spec. Hoosier R6 Tires
- On-board fire bottle
- Emergency electrical cut-off switch
- Frt. & Rr. tow points
- Rr. brake light + rain light
- Steel fuel tank
Cost effective operation
Lightweight nature of vehicle is easy on components such as brakes & tires
Fuel efficient – runs on 93 (or 91) octane pump fuel
Quick – proven quick lap times at various tracks across North America
Adjustability – change suspension settings easily for various tracks or driver preference
Ease of use – well suited to novice or experienced drivers
Fun – an incredibly amazing car to drive....you will not be disappointed.
PRICING FROM $53,750
Request more information by filling out the form below:
North American Ariel Atom Buyers Beware:
The Ariel Atom, its exoskeleton chassis design and its many bespoke components are unique, licensed products. TMI AutoTech, Inc. (Alton, VA) is the sole North American market license holder and US manufacturer of Ariel Atoms, including all bespoke Ariel Atom parts. Beware of inferior cloned new/replacement parts or assemblies being offered for sale by any unauthorized sellers, whether specifically identified as “Ariel Atom” parts or not, other than as available through TMI and/or its duly authorized North American dealers.